so i’ve decided to do a new thing on this here blog. i mean, it isn’t really new-new, but it’s new for me. it’s “fill in the blank friday” and i’m doing it because a. it seems fun b. it will give you readers a break from me pretending/trying really hard to be serious and c. this cute girl does it and people link back and it’s like a community of fun. that’s right, i’m following the crowd; who am i, you ask? how am i supposed to know? but enough of all that, let’s do this!
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is sometimes, i keep up with the kardashians. partially to attempt to figure out why we need to keep up with them in the first place, and partly to see what delusion looks like. and maybe sometimes i watch the infomercial channel and like it.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is the things i wear and tear and love too much are easily replaced; so when it happens i throw them away, drive to walmart, buy another pair of $5 leggings and resume my popcorn/couch/t.v. rictual like nothing ever happened.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is cheese. i always buy cheese and think, i’ll make something delicious with this. usually i just eat the cheese.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn’t want my co-workers to know about is when i was at work, and made money and stuff, i blogged and made lots of lists, but they all knew that.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is twitter. i gave up facebook for a while, but i really love twitter. also, pencils. i mean i could write with pens forever, but i love pencils so much more.
6. A little indulgence that I have is chai lattes. i haven’t had one in months (thanks brazil) but it’s the one coffee shop drink i’m willing to get with whole milk and not even care about the sugar or calories.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is organized. i have a junk drawer for tools i sometimes pretend to understand. one for glitter that i sometimes use to make cards for people who have wronged me and deserve to be punished by the curse of never-ending sparkle, and a bathroom one with hair-ties and contacts and abandoned nail polish colors even my nana wouldn’t wear.
so now that you know my life (in the most miniscule of ways) it’s only fair that you return the favor. do this. and link up here. and have the most wonderful of fridays!